As a yoga lover myself, I am very excited to be a sponsor for this challenge! The challenge covid friendly as it is being held on Instagram. You can join and participate too!
Here are the rules:
Welcome to #challengeofthehearts 🤍
Whether you are in a relationship or single, it is important to have a good heart chakra and to love yourself. A closed off heart chakra can result in the inability to love or be loved.
So join our heart opening challenge from 4th - 14th Feb to balance those chakras and create more selflove, love for others and a healthier heart. Open yourself up to receive all the the love you deserve.
Day 1: Camel pose
Day 2: Wild thing
Day 3: Fish pose
Day 4: Bow pose
Day 5: Half pigeon
Day 6: Cobra pose
Day 7: Dancer pose
Day 8: Half frog
Day 9: Forearm stand
Day 10: Yogi’s Choice
Feel free to do your own version of the whether it is on the floor, in a hammock or silk or on a pole - be as creative as you want✨
For a chance to win a beautiful prize from our sponsors, please look at the rules below🤍
1. Follow all the hosts
2. Repost the flyer to your posts or stories
3. Post a photo on your feed
4. If you post to your story as well, make it a highlight so the hosts can see. We have to be able to see a clear day 1 until day 10 on your account.
5. Tag all hosts and sponsors in your post and story
6. Use hashtag #challengeofthehearts
There are many great prizes!! I will be giving away the Love Her Madly set! Head to @Belle_Gitane_ on Instagram and sign up!!